- – Vagueness! Several companies use unclear and ambiguous language to protect themselves from consumers filing lawsuits against them should any of the consumers’ personal information be misused.
- – Open-ended Terms. Some companies like to use terms like ‘such as’ or ‘including but not limited to’. This means that even though the company may list what data information that they are collecting from you, the use of these terms means that they could collect other data in addition to those that they have listed.
- – Policy changes. With technology growing at an exponential rate, companies like to be able to keep up with such changes and will revise their policy to allow them to possibly encompass the collection of even more data.
- User-Generated Content
- Internet Lawyer
- Terms of Service "TOS"
- Website Agreement Tips
- Website Purchase Agreement Tips
- Drafting EULA TErms for App Store
- New gTLD Application Process
- New gTLD Issues
- Online Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Spam Law