Why Choose a Traverse Legal Internet Attorney?
• Our Internet Attorneys are recognized for their experience and client service.
• We have a proven track record of success handling virtually all aspects of online law.
• Our Internet Lawyers understand the Internet and the back-end technology.
• We have represented Internet start-up companies, as well as some of the largest companies online.
• End User License Agreements (“EULAs”), including Mobile Apps made available on iTunes and Google Play.
• Developer and Development (Software Development and App Development).
• Software Licenses and Agreements.
• Domain Name Disputes.
Digital and Social Media
• Web Development and Content Disputes.
• Website Risk Assessments.
• Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) and Search Engine Marketing (“SEM”) Agreements.
• E-Commerce and Online Transaction Guidance.
• Content Licensing Agreements.
Advertising, Marketing, and Promotions
• Advertising and Marketing Review, Audit and Compliance Clearance.
• Product Claim Support and Substantiation Audits (Comparative Claims Review).
• E-mail Marketing and Spam Compliance.
• Content and Sweepstakes Rules and Terms & Conditions.
• Affiliate Agreements.
• Sponsorship Agreements.
• Subscription Services Agreements.
Privacy and Data
• Data Security Breach Notification Plans.
• Data Security Policy Drafting and Compliance.
• Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) Representation.
• US-EU Safe Harbor and Privacy Shield Certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
An Internet Attorney understands how legal issues arising on the Internet are handled by the web community at large, courts, and in litigation. An Internet Attorney understands the technology and software behind the web, and how to find information such as domain portfolios, anonymous posters of content, and web site developers who have disappeared with a stolen domain name.
Internet law—also known as Cyber Law—encompasses legal matters relative to the Internet, software, and technology. There is also crossover into more traditional areas such as trademark law, copyright infringement, patent law and defamation, as these types of matters gain relativity to the Internet with the ever-increasing connectivity of today’s society.
Traverse Legal’s Attorneys are globally recognized for their experience and results in the legal areas of: Complex Litigation, Internet, Trademark, Copyright, Patent, Cybersquatting, Drone, Defamation, Trade Secret, Non-Compete, and Outside General Counsel.