Traverse Legal, PLC and any and all related entities including but not limited to the company’s, products, and services found through the following URLS and any and all extension URLS:
- Collection and Use of Personal Information. Traverse Legal may collect Personal Information when you use the Traverse Legal web site. The types of Personal Information you provide to Traverse Legal on it web pages may include, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and other information. Traverse Legal is permitted to use your e-mail address, however obtained, to communicate with you and to update you on services and benefits. By submitting an e-mail to Traverse Legal or posting information on a Traverse Legal website, you hereby agree that Traverse Legal may contact you. Traverse Legal may use this Personal Information to customize the content that you might see on the Traverse Legal web site.Traverse Legal may also collect data about usage and service operation that is not associated with specific personal identity. In particular, Traverse Legal may log your IP address when you use the Traverse Legal web pages or collect other information via cookies to evaluate how visitors use the Traverse Legal web sites.
- User Choice. Traverse Legal does not use your Personal Information for advertisements by a third-party. Traverse Legal may use your e-mail address consistent with the above provisions. You are permitted and able to opt-out of communications from Traverse Legal to you, but you must do so in writing.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Traverse Legal will not sell, rent, lease, or transfer your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity, unless to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of Traverse Legal; or (iv) to protect the personal safety of Traverse Legal employees and third parties on Traverse Legal property. Traverse Legal will share your Personal Information with other entities only upon written request from you that Traverse Legal share such information.
- User Account Access. Should Traverse Legal assign you a username and password for access to any of Traverse Legal’s services, under no condition will Traverse Legal share your user account information with another individual, business, or governmental entity, unless ordered to do so by a court of law pursuant to legal process.
- Protection of Personal Information. You are advised not to share unnecessary Personal Information, including any username and password with any other person. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Traverse Legal uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information.
Traverse Legal, PLC810 Cottageview Drive, Unit G-20Traverse City, MI 49684