Why Choose Traverse Legal for Complex Litigation?
Traverse Legal’s attorneys are recognized for their experience, innovation and client service across a range of complex litigation issues in state court, federal courts and international arbitration proceedings.
Our law firm provides each client with a team of experienced trial attorneys with a proven track record of success.
We are stand-up trial lawyers. It is what we do.
Traverse Legal is proud to be an industry leader on legal issues facing the Internet, technology and traditional companies on Internet Law issues. Traverse Legal’s Attorneys do more than litigate these issues; our Internet law firm is leading the discussion.
We Handle Complex Litigation in a Variety of Niche Areas:
•Corporate Governance & Fiduciary Issues Contracts, License Agreements, Joint Ventures Trademarks, Unfair Competition, and Copyright Infringement Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (“ACPA”) litigation Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”) Arbitration
• First Amendment, Defamation, Libel & SlanderMass Tort & Consumer Class Action Lawsuits
• Crown Princess Mass Tort Litigation in Los Angeles, CA
• Metrolink Personal Injury Litigation in Los Angeles, CA
• Patent & Licensing Agreement Infringement
Meet Trial Attorney Enrico Schaefer
Attorney Enrico Schaefer has 20 years experience handling complex litigation and class action cases.
• Copyright Infringement Litigation
• Internet Class Action Cases
• Cybersquatting damages under the ACPA
• Should I Sue for Defamation of Character?
Traverse Legal’s Attorneys are globally recognized for their experience and results in the legal areas of: Complex Litigation, Internet, Trademark, Copyright, Patent, Cybersquatting, Drone, Defamation, Trade Secret, Non-Compete, and Business Law.