Our attorneys handle most legal issues facing blockchain innovators and emerging technologies
Our lawyers and staff have been representing technology and software companies for almost 30 years. We understand blockchain technology, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), and business models related to cryptocurrency. Our attorneys regularly advise on emerging issues related to blockchain, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and crypto, including such issues as relating to intellectual property, contract, business, data privacy, and related issues, including both related to software and hardware. We can assist in most aspects of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, including legal and regulatory issues related to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (including Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, and others), as well as NFT marketplaces.
Why Do I Need a Blockchain Lawyer?
We have experience in representing companies and individuals in connection with all of their legal needs relative to the blockchain, NFTs, and crypto, including:
- Business formation. We can assist you with registering your business entity and also advise on its structure and governance considerations, whether you are a blockchain or marketplace, individual investor, or other types of business.
- Contract drafting. From sales transactions to marketplace terms and conditions, our lawyers can review, draft, advise, and negotiate any necessary agreement. Whether for sports memorabilia, art, or something else, contracts will govern many of the transactions related to these technologies relying upon the blockchain database or smart contracts.
- NFT Digital Asset Licensing: You are purchasing the NFT but licensing the digital assets attached to the NFT sale. NFT buyers and sellers need to know what they are selling and buying on NFT marketplaces.
- Intellectual property protection. Our blockchain attorneys are skilled in all areas of intellectual property law, including copyright, trademark, and patent. We can assist you with filing, prosecuting, defending, monitoring, enforcing, and assigning your intellectual property assets. Ownership, along with the chain of title, is just as important on these technologies as with tangible property.
- Dispute resolution. The Traverse Legal firm has vast experience in mediation, arbitration, and litigation. In the event of a dispute over ownership, a transaction went poorly or otherwise, we can help navigate and try to favorably resolve any such dispute.
Traverse Legal Has Helped Other Companies Like Yours
The team at Traverse Legal is here to advise you and help you understand the legal issues you may face based upon its experience and a proven track record with helping technology companies like yours find success.