Why Choose a Traverse Legal Drone Attorney?
• Traverse Legal’s Drone Attorneys have the expertise to help you understand complicated FAA Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (“UAV”) and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“UAS”) regulations, such as Part 107, and state laws.
• As a commercial drone operator, it’s now more critical than ever that your operations are compliant with all the FAA’s regulations regarding drones and UAVs.
• We have experienced drone attorneys that can help your UAV business maintain compliance and we have represented a number of UAV businesses across a wide array of industries.
• From N-number registrations to UAV contract drafting, our Drone Attorneys have dealt with a variety of UAV and drone related issues and can provide the legal advice that you are seeking.
• Learn more at DroneLaw.Pro!
• Drone Company Representation
• Privacy, compliance and risk mitigation
• Ops in a Box Package – 15 essential documents every drone operator needs to succeed.
• Part 107 Operation Manual
• Part 107 Waiver & Airspace Authorization
• Pilot Contractor Agreement
• sUAS Services Contract
• Drone Website Language Drafting
• Custom Contract Drafting
• Notice of UAV Operations
• Injury & Property Damage Issues
• Complex Litigation
Frequently Asked Questions
Given the complexity of drone regulations under both federal and state law, it is wise to enlist the guidance of a Drone Attorney who understands UAV. Our Attorneys can provide assistance regarding a wide array of drone-related issues so that your company can get flying safely and successfully.
As of June 21, 2016, Part 107 is the new set of rules that non-hobbyist (i.e. commercial) drone operators must follow when flying. Traverse Legal’s Drone Attorneys can provide you with all the legal advice on Part 107 that you need to feel confident in the air.
Utilizing drones to capture aerial footage of real estate is invaluable for real estate professionals. Traverse Legal can provide advice on how to start implementing drones legally into your real estate business.